- ticket title
- EU leaders must fix “broken system” that leaves people adrift at sea
- Without International Support in Libya, Spoilers Will Sabotage Political Process, Disrupt Fragile Economic Reforms, Special Representative Tells Security Council
- LIBYA: DEATH TOLL IN MILITIA CLASHES IN CAPITAL TRIPOLI RISES TO 10
- A Coup in Progress? Venezuelan Foreign Minister Decries U.S. & Brazil-Backed Effort to Oust Maduro
- Shoukry visits Hariri: We agreed to intensify our bilateral cooperation
Tripoli-President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al Sarraj met Tuesday with Chairman of Sports and Youth, Dr Bashir Al Qanttari and head of Al Ahli Club in Benghazi, Khaled Al Saitti. Al Sarraj was briefed on projects on the work programme of the Sports and Youth Board and needs of sports institutions across the country. Al sdarraj expressed desire of the GNA government to maintain and develop new sports centres and facilities. On Eastern area, Al sarraj issued instructions to complete and develop several projects including the sports city in Benghazi and Tobrouk, urging for a meeting with Utilities Development Authority to coordinate such projects. Al Sarraj also stressed the need to take care of sports centres, praising their role as sport, social and cultural venues that underpin affiliation and unity of the country and cohesions of its people.
Source: Libya News Agency