- ticket title
- Fighting Rages as Libya Force Pushes Toward Key Western City
- Fractured Tunisian Parliament Moves Toward Agreement on PM
- Merkel Stresses That Europe Has An Interest In Preventing The Escalation Of The Conflict In Libya
- The German Chancellor And The Chinese President Discuss Implementing The Outputs Of The Berlin Conference On Libya
- Chad’s Foreign Minister: The Spread Of Arms And The Worsening Situation In The Sahel Have Been Caused By The Libyan Crisis
Tripoli-President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al Sarraj met Tuesday with Chairman of Sports and Youth, Dr Bashir Al Qanttari and head of Al Ahli Club in Benghazi, Khaled Al Saitti. Al Sarraj was briefed on projects on the work programme of the Sports and Youth Board and needs of sports institutions across the country. Al sdarraj expressed desire of the GNA government to maintain and develop new sports centres and facilities. On Eastern area, Al sarraj issued instructions to complete and develop several projects including the sports city in Benghazi and Tobrouk, urging for a meeting with Utilities Development Authority to coordinate such projects. Al Sarraj also stressed the need to take care of sports centres, praising their role as sport, social and cultural venues that underpin affiliation and unity of the country and cohesions of its people.
Source: Libya News Agency