- ticket title
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.16 (As of 23 April 2019)
- Libya: Thousands seek shelter in health clinics from Tripoli fighting, UN warns
- Briefing: What’s behind talk of a ‘migratory crisis’ in Spain
- Security Council Adopts Resolution Calling upon Belligerents Worldwide to Adopt Concrete Commitments on Ending Sexual Violence in Conflict
- Jheinawi: Ongoing War Has Dire Consequences on Tripoli and the Region
Tripoli-President of Presidency Council, Fayez Al Sarraj met Tuesday with Chairman of Sports and Youth, Dr Bashir Al Qanttari and head of Al Ahli Club in Benghazi, Khaled Al Saitti. Al Sarraj was briefed on projects on the work programme of the Sports and Youth Board and needs of sports institutions across the country. Al sdarraj expressed desire of the GNA government to maintain and develop new sports centres and facilities. On Eastern area, Al sarraj issued instructions to complete and develop several projects including the sports city in Benghazi and Tobrouk, urging for a meeting with Utilities Development Authority to coordinate such projects. Al Sarraj also stressed the need to take care of sports centres, praising their role as sport, social and cultural venues that underpin affiliation and unity of the country and cohesions of its people.
Source: Libya News Agency