- ticket title
- EU leaders must fix “broken system” that leaves people adrift at sea
- Without International Support in Libya, Spoilers Will Sabotage Political Process, Disrupt Fragile Economic Reforms, Special Representative Tells Security Council
- LIBYA: DEATH TOLL IN MILITIA CLASHES IN CAPITAL TRIPOLI RISES TO 10
- A Coup in Progress? Venezuelan Foreign Minister Decries U.S. & Brazil-Backed Effort to Oust Maduro
- Shoukry visits Hariri: We agreed to intensify our bilateral cooperation
Valletta-The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj met in Malta on Wednesday Maltese Prime Minister Joseph Muscat. The meeting was attended by GNA Foreign Minister Mohamed Siala and the Special Adviser to the President of the Presidency Council and on the Maltese side by several Government ministers. Muscat expressed support for the efforts of the President of the Presidency Council to restore peace and stability to Libya, said his country looked forward to bolstering bilateral exchange in all areas. Al Serraj highlighted the historical links between Libya and Malta and said called for activating agreements signed by the two countries through the Libyan-Maltese Joint Committee. He called invited Maltese companies to return to invest in Libya, and for flights to resume between the two countries. Al Serraj expressed hope that the Maltese Embassy would return to work from Tripoli soon. The President of the Presidency Council arrived in Malta on Tuesday for an official visit.
Source: Libya News Agency