- ticket title
- US Calls for Resumption of Libyan Oil Production
- U.S. Vacuum: How Libya Is Descending Into A Russia-Turkey Proxy War
- Illegal Settlement Growth, Widespread Hopelessness among Youth Eroding Middle East Peace Prospects, Under-Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- 2,400 Turkey-Backed Syrian Rebel Fighters Reach Libya
- Pro-Haftar Forces ‘Block Oil Exports’ From Key Libya Ports
Valletta-The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj met in Malta on Wednesday Maltese Prime Minister Joseph Muscat. The meeting was attended by GNA Foreign Minister Mohamed Siala and the Special Adviser to the President of the Presidency Council and on the Maltese side by several Government ministers. Muscat expressed support for the efforts of the President of the Presidency Council to restore peace and stability to Libya, said his country looked forward to bolstering bilateral exchange in all areas. Al Serraj highlighted the historical links between Libya and Malta and said called for activating agreements signed by the two countries through the Libyan-Maltese Joint Committee. He called invited Maltese companies to return to invest in Libya, and for flights to resume between the two countries. Al Serraj expressed hope that the Maltese Embassy would return to work from Tripoli soon. The President of the Presidency Council arrived in Malta on Tuesday for an official visit.
Source: Libya News Agency