- ticket title
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
- Presidency Council Discusses Financial Arrangements for 2020
- Mellita Oil & Gas Company: Al Fil Fields Reopens and Normal Production Levels Restored
- Flights Resumed From Mi’tiga Inter
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (January – October 2019)
Tripoli-President of Presidency Council on Tuesday discussed with Health Ministry Undersecretary Mohamed Heitham needs of the Ministry of Health. According to the Council's Communication Office the meeting focused on needs of the healthcare sector and supply sustainability. The President of Presidency Council stressed importance of solving the problems of the Medical Supply Department as soon as possible to provide medical supplies to healthcare centres across the country.
Source: Libya News Agency