- ticket title
- Helping MENA Transition Out of Fragility
- German Foreign Ministry Discloses Details Of Ceasefire Agreement In Libya
- Algerian President Seeks To Rally Support For Summit On Libya
- UN-brokered Libya talks show ‘seriousness reach draft ceasefire deal
- Libyan Embassy In Oman Urges Libyan Nationals To Be Cautious To Spread Of Coronavirus
President of Presidency Council Discuss With UN Special
Envoy Political Situation in Libya.
Thursday , 29– 03– 2018 – 16:55:00
Tripoli, 29 March 2018(Lana)The President of the Presidency
Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Sarraj on
Wednesday discussed with the UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghasan Salama
the political situation in the country.
The two sides reviewed at the meeting, which was held at the GNA
headquarters here, Salam’s briefing to the UN Security Council over
the situation in the Libya.
The UN Envoy briefed Al Serraj on results of the talks he had
with leaders of countries connected to the Libyan crisis and with a
number of Libyan political parties.
On his part, Al Serraj voiced his support for the roadmap
presented by the UN Envoy to resolve the crisis in Libya which calls
for parliamentary and presidential elections.