- ticket title
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
- Surprise In Belarus, Kyrgyzstan About Reports On Expanded U.S. Travel Ban
- Trump Says U.S. Will Add ‘A Couple’ Of Countries To Travel-Ban List
Tripoli, The President of the Presidency
Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Sarraj on
Wednesday discussed with the UN Special Envoy to Libya Ghasan Salama
the political situation in the country.
The two sides reviewed at the meeting, which was held at the GNA
headquarters here, Salam's briefing to the UN Security Council over
the situation in the Libya.
The UN Envoy briefed Al Serraj on results of the talks he had
with leaders of countries connected to the Libyan crisis and with a
number of Libyan political parties.
On his part, Al Serraj voiced his support for the roadmap
presented by the UN Envoy to resolve the crisis in Libya which calls
for parliamentary and presidential elections.
Source:Libya News Agency