- ticket title
- Amendments 012-025 – Annual Report on the implementation of the Common Security and Defence Policy – A8-0351/2017(012-025)
- Gemalto eSIM technology enables Always Connected experience for new Microsoft Surface Pro with LTE Advanced
- الإمارات العربية المتحدة هي أول بلد عربي يفوز بعضوية مجلس المنظمة البحرية الدولية من الفئة ب
- MediaTek SoCs are optimized and ready for Android Oreo (Go edition)
- The Manchester bombing: unknown unknowns and “hindsight bias”
Tripoli – The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord discussed with the Korean Ambassador return of Korean companies to complete suspended contracted projects. Al Serraj invited Korean companies to return to Libya to resume work on projects they contracted with Libyan authorities especially in the electricity sector. On his part, the Korean Ambassador said companies were interested in returning to work in Libya, to help alleviate the power shortage in the country.
Source: Libya News Agency