- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli-The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj on Wednesday met Ministers of Education, Health, Transport, Interior and Justice to discuss security and public services situation in the country. Al Serraj was briefed on the security situation and the steps that have been taken thus far to keep public order enhance security arrangements to thwart terrorist organisations. The meeting also dealt with the public services file, to which the health, transport and education ministries are primarily concerned. The public services situation in the South was also discussed.
Source: Libya News Agency