- ticket title
- أوبو تطلق حملة اكتشف اللامحدودبالشراكة مع ثلاثة مواهب إماراتية بارزة
- تكريم شركة Gulf Business Machines كواحدة من أفضل شركات التوظيف في البحرين عن عام 2020
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
President of Presidency Council Chairs Meeting on
Activation of Reconciliation Pact Between Misrata and Tauergha.
Thursday , 28– 12– 2017 – 17:27:00
Tripoli, 27 December 2017(Lana) The President of Presidency
Council of Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj said return
of residents of Tauergha, displaced since 2011, will start as of 1st
February 2018, as stipulated by the reconciliation pact approved on
June 19,2017 by the cities of Tauergha and Misrata.
Earlier Al Serraj presided over a meeting attended by
representatives of the Misrata Municipal Council and Tauergha Local
Council, along with members of Dialogue Follow up Committees,
Minister of Local Government and Minister of State for Displaced
The meeting discussed a mechanism for implementing the agreement
and setting up a committee to follow up the provisions of the