- ticket title
- Italian Foreign Minister: New European Treaty on Migration Soon
- United Nations Support Mission in Libya (S/2020/41) [EN/AR]
- Trump administration plans to add Nigeria and six other nations to travel ban list: reports
- Surprise In Belarus, Kyrgyzstan About Reports On Expanded U.S. Travel Ban
- Trump Says U.S. Will Add ‘A Couple’ Of Countries To Travel-Ban List
Tripoli- The President of Presidency Council Fayez Al Serraj has issued Decision NO 1321 of 2019 assigning the post of Minister of Education to member of the Council Mohamed Emari Zayed temporarily until work on separating the two ministries initiated by virtue of Presidency Council Dec. No 2 of 2019 is finished.
Source: Libya News Agency