- ticket title
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict
- UNHCR Update Libya (17 January 2020)
President of House of Representatives Discuss With UN
Special Envoy Amendment of Political Agreement.
Monday , 26– 03– 2018 – 15:11:00
Al Gubbah, 26 March 2018(Lana)The President of the House of
Representatives Agila Saleh on Sunday met the UN Special Envoy to
Libya Ghasan Salama to discuss amendment of the Political Agreement
and political developments in the country.
The UN Envoy flanked with several aides arrived earlier in the
area for the meeting with Saleh.