- ticket title
- South Africa: State-owned utility Eskom aims to stabilise grid by end-March after blackouts Pres Ramaphosa
- Ethiopia to Get $3 Billion Loan From World Bank
- Collared Elephant Killed as Botswana Prepares to Issue 272 Hunting Licenses
- Algeria’s Electoral Commission Proclaims Former PM Tebboune Winner of Presidential Election
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
Tripoli, President of House of Representatives (HoR) congratulated the Libyan Trade Union on World Labor Day. He urged them to make concerted efforts for progress and stability. By the hands of our labor, we contribute to progress, development and stability. The Libyan Trade Union on its part called on all segments of Libyan society to work for national reconciliation and rallying ranks. The union appealed in its statement 'All wise men to be diligent to end bloodshed, work for reconciliation, return if the displaced, to provide decent life to Libyan people.
Source: Libyan News Agency