- ticket title
- Central Committee for Municipal Elections organizes training course
- South Sudan’s Rivals Form Unity Government Aiming to End War
- Erdogan, Macron, Merkel Hold Phone Conversation On Syria, Libya
- Home of Togo Opposition Candidate Surrounded by Security Forces
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
Tripoli-President of High National Elections Commission (HNEC), Dr Emad Al saeh has received at the commission Tuesday Councilor and deputy ambassador of Holland to Libya. HNEC media office reported that the meeting focused on ways to support HNEC in its preparations to hold a referendum on the constitution and elections to be conducted this year as well as progress made through elections' support managed by UNDP.
Source: Libya News Agency