- ticket title
- Libya’s UN-backed government launches airstrikes on east-based army
- Ministry of Employment takes part in Local Government Forum
- Alternative Accommodation for Displaced People/Discussed
- Local Government Minister issues resolution to transfer competencies to local administration units
- UN and Red Cross chiefs appeal for end to use of explosive weapons in cities
Tripoli-President of High National Elections Commission (HNEC), Dr Emad Al saeh has received at the commission Tuesday Councilor and deputy ambassador of Holland to Libya. HNEC media office reported that the meeting focused on ways to support HNEC in its preparations to hold a referendum on the constitution and elections to be conducted this year as well as progress made through elections' support managed by UNDP.
Source: Libya News Agency