- ticket title
- Ministry Of The Interior Units Arrive In Tarhuna To Control Law And Order And Prevent Any Security Breaches.
- General Prosecutors Office Orders Imprisonment Of The Former Head Of The Civil Aviation Authority And The Director Of The Aviation Safety Department
- Minister Of Education Stresses Importance Of Activating Educational Channel And Electronic Platforms
- Libyan Investment Corporation Holds Desk To Desk Meeting With Libyan Foreign Investment Company And Its Director General
- National Oil Corporation Reveals Revenue For December 2020 .
Tripoli-The President of the High Council of State Khalid Al Meshri has welcomed restoration of relations between Qatar and Saudi Arabia , expressing hope that the outcome of the Gulf Cooperation Council Summit would lead to further stability in the region. ‘We congratulate our brothers in Qatar and Saudi Arabia on re-opening the skies and restoring of relations thanks to efforts by the State of Kuwait.. an important development towards a comprehensive reconciliation, Al Meshri wrote on Facebook last night. On Monday, the Kuwaiti Foreign Minister Ahmed Naser Al Sabah announced that Saudi Arabia and Qatar have agreed to a proposal by the Emir of Kuwait to re-open air, Sea and land borders between the two countries, in a step aims to overcome a crisis ongoing since 2017.
Source: Libya News Agency