- ticket title
- Russia denies US claim that Libyan banknotes seized in Malta are counterfeit, says for distribution by rival east-based government
- Health Sector, Situation Report, COVID-19, (15-31 May), Libya
- Libya: Health Sector Bulletin (May 2020)
- WHO Libya Bi-weekly Operational Update (16-31 May 2020)
- Libya: Humanitarian Access Report (April 2020)
Tripoli The President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Fayez Al Serraj met the US President Donald Trump on the sidelines of the Arab-Islamic-US Summit in Riyadh on Sunday. According to the GNA Information Office, President Trump voiced his country's full support for Libya in combating terrorism, and paid tribute to efforts by the Government of National Accord in defeating Da'esh. The two sides agreed to continue cooperation and consultation in the future. Al Serraj also met the US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson who re-emphasized Trump's commitment to support Libyans and the Government of National Accord to reach a political solution and restore security and stability in the country.
Source: Libya News Agency