- ticket title
- WFP Libya Country Brief January 2020
- This Hearty Group of Filipinos Is Staying Strong Worldwide Despite Virus Outbreaks
- President Of Mauritania: Libyan Crisis Source Of Concern To Sahel States
- Dutch Ambassador To Libya: Libyan Crisis Key Item On UN Human Rights Council Agenda
- Arab League Renews Calls For Permanent Cease-Fire In Libya
Paris-President of Burkina Faso Rock Kabore has said ' it is difficult to separate the terrorism issue in the Sahel region from the crisis in Libya, indicating that achieving peace in the world starts at the Sahel region. Speaking to reporters after arrival for the G7 meeting in France, President Kabore called on G7 leaders to adopt a clear position, to bring peace and stability to Libya.'
Source: Libya News Agency