- ticket title
- Five Key Factors for a Future-Oriented Digital Transformation of Electric Power Enterprises
- مجموعة تأجير السيارات النادرة الرائدة في الإمارات العربية المتحدة تشارك شركة “نابولو لتصميم البرمجيات” في نيويورك لتقديم منتجات تقنية متطورة إلى العالم العربي
- دواء “أفيجان” يظهر نتائج واعدة في علاج مرضى “كوفيد-19” في اليابان
- GWM Set to Debut New Models at Auto China 2020
- Egypt Ministry of Petroleum and Mineral Resources: Joint Declaration – Signing The East Mediterranean Gas Forum Statute
Tripoli, President and members of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord, Fayz Saraj .has welcomed Turkish government decision to reopen its embassy in Tripoli, hoping that the decision to be followed by quick restoration of direct flights of Turkish airways between Tripoli and Istanbul and ease visa procedure for Libyans. At the meeting, President of the Presidency Council underlined the need to revive cooperation between libya and Turkey in accordance with the understanding during his meeting g with the Turkish President Rccep Typpe Erdogan in Istanbul at the sideline of the Humanitarian Work summit recently hosted by Istanbul. Saraj also referred to the decision of the Presidency Council which mandated the ministers to assume their duties, explain that the door is now open to revive the Libyan Turkish High Council which would identify priorities and projects that would contribute to offering effective and quick services to the public. He underscored the need that Turkish companies resume infrastructure projects, stressing relaunching halted projects especially those related to power fields. Saraj also said libya looks forward to enhance cooperation with Turkey and support the Government of National Accord especially in security and intelligence field and organized crime. He also expressed thanks to the Turkish government for rushing to offer humanitarian assistance to effected Libya pointing out that the competent agencies would deliver the aid to the targeted people. Saraj told Turkish Foreign Minister that Libya praises the distinctive relations between libya and Turkey and the great support offered by Turkey especially after the Presidency Council assumed its work.
Source: Libyan News Agency