- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli-Presidency Council spokesman, Ashraf Thalti confirmed the reoperation of Khomas Steam Power Plant after ending the experiment of one of the power units in the past 24 hours. Thalti explained that unit with a capacity of 260 megawatt would be introduced during 24 hours followed by the second unit of the same capacity within 24 hours. He said the achievement with reduce shedding off loads from the national grid.
Source: Libyan News Agency