- ticket title
- Disease Control Centre releases Guiding Manual to track people infected with Coronavirus
- Central Committee for Municipal Elections organizes training course
- South Sudan’s Rivals Form Unity Government Aiming to End War
- Erdogan, Macron, Merkel Hold Phone Conversation On Syria, Libya
- Home of Togo Opposition Candidate Surrounded by Security Forces
Tripoli-The official spokesman of the President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Mohamed Al Salak has given a statement to the Libyan News Agency Lana in which he said: 'The President of the Presidency Council, the Commander in Chief of the Army confirms that neither the Army Staff nor the Joint Operations Centre Tripoli had issued any authorization to any military entity, military or security, to take part in the security plan for the capital Tripoli, apart from those bodies authorized as part of the plan approved by the Commander in Chief in accordance with Decision No. 1439.
Source: Libya News Agency