- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
Tripoli-The official spokesman of the President of the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord Mohamed Al Salak has given a statement to the Libyan News Agency Lana in which he said: 'The President of the Presidency Council, the Commander in Chief of the Army confirms that neither the Army Staff nor the Joint Operations Centre Tripoli had issued any authorization to any military entity, military or security, to take part in the security plan for the capital Tripoli, apart from those bodies authorized as part of the plan approved by the Commander in Chief in accordance with Decision No. 1439.
Source: Libya News Agency