- ticket title
- أوبو تطلق حملة اكتشف اللامحدودبالشراكة مع ثلاثة مواهب إماراتية بارزة
- تكريم شركة Gulf Business Machines كواحدة من أفضل شركات التوظيف في البحرين عن عام 2020
- LONGi unveils RE100 roadmap to achieve 100% green energy use by 2028
- THRIVE II: This Is What It Takes releases trailer August 8th in 15 languages for sequel to one of the top watched documentaries of all time
- First liquid biopsy to receive FDA Approval for comprehensive tumor profiling across all solid cancers, Guardant Health’s Guardant360® CDx, gains credibility among oncologists in Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Presidency Council of GNA releases statement on ‘National Guard’.Sunday , 12-02-2017 – 16:17:00
Tripoli, 12.02.2017(Lana) The GNA Presidency Council issued a statement saying that it followed up the announcement last two days by some groups of so-called National Guard and the armed parade. In statement, the Presidency Council said this group and those supporting it are rogue and would be dealt with on these bases by security and judiciary authority. ‘This act is an attempt to create a parallel body to the Presidential guard of the GNA which was set up to protect state critical institutions under the political leadership’ it added. ‘The GNA Presidency Guard was not and will not be an alternative to army and police but to augment them’ the statement added. The presidency council underlined that it would protect the capital Tripoli, the lives of the public and their properties, renewing resolve for dialogue and renouncing violence and escalation as ways to get out of the current crisis and that it is open to all parties be they proponents or opponents. =Lana=