- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli,-Presidency Council of GNA expressed pride in sacrifices made by the Libyans for their country that captured the attention of the world. It underlined that it would remain loyal to these sacrifices and would eternalize them with medals. The Presidency Council ordered payment to the families of martyrs and assigned the ministry of health to set up a special unit for the wounded at Maitiqa hospital to ease pressure on Misrata hospital and to make arrangements with private clinics in Tripoli and Misrata to admit the wounded at the state expense. The Presidency Council praised the efforts of all those who backed the war on terrorism that helped the Fortified Structure Operations, ambulance, Libyan Red Crescent and Oil Sector Airline.
Source: Libyan News Agency