- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Tripoli,-Presidency Council of GNA expressed pride in sacrifices made by the Libyans for their country that captured the attention of the world. It underlined that it would remain loyal to these sacrifices and would eternalize them with medals. The Presidency Council ordered payment to the families of martyrs and assigned the ministry of health to set up a special unit for the wounded at Maitiqa hospital to ease pressure on Misrata hospital and to make arrangements with private clinics in Tripoli and Misrata to admit the wounded at the state expense. The Presidency Council praised the efforts of all those who backed the war on terrorism that helped the Fortified Structure Operations, ambulance, Libyan Red Crescent and Oil Sector Airline.
Source: Libyan News Agency