- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, Presidency Council of GNA convened Saturday meeting to discuss finalization of government structure . The Presidency Council discussed appointing deputy ministers, head of corporations and public institutions. The Council also discussed acts that organize work of institutions, scope of their responsibilities and authorized powers and their subordinated departments besides necessary requirements to enable those institutions carry out their duties and render best services to the public. The Presidency council held its consultative meeting for 2016 last Wednesday, during which several challenges faced by the Presidency council were discussed and measures taken to activate security institutions and address daily crisis such as cash crisis, power disruption, relief to the displaced and other problems.
Source: Libyan News Agency