- ticket title
- Update: Libyas warring sides pull out of Geneva peace talks
- Libyan premier denounces Haftar as war criminal at UN
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism arms and crime
- ERDOGAN SAYS TWO TURKISH SOLDIERS WERE KILLED IN LIBYA
- Erdogan Confirms First Turkish Soldier Deaths in Libya
Tripoli, Presidency Council of GNA convened Saturday meeting to discuss finalization of government structure . The Presidency Council discussed appointing deputy ministers, head of corporations and public institutions. The Council also discussed acts that organize work of institutions, scope of their responsibilities and authorized powers and their subordinated departments besides necessary requirements to enable those institutions carry out their duties and render best services to the public. The Presidency council held its consultative meeting for 2016 last Wednesday, during which several challenges faced by the Presidency council were discussed and measures taken to activate security institutions and address daily crisis such as cash crisis, power disruption, relief to the displaced and other problems.
Source: Libyan News Agency