- ticket title
- UN refugee agency calls for closure of immigrant detention centers in Libya
- UNHCR Resettlement Update #69 – Libya-Niger Situation
- MMC North Africa 4Mi Snapshot – What drives migrants and refugees to and through Libya? (15 July 2019)
- Spencer Stuart Launches New Unit Formed from the Talent-Related Businesses it Acquired from Aon
- بنك رأس الخيمة الوطني ونيوجين سوفت وير يربحان جائزة مبادرة أفضل رقمنة لفرع في 2019
12 million dinars to HNEC. Tripoli, the Presidency Council of the GNA has allocated 66.12 million to High national Elections Commission to start preparation work for parliamentary and presidential elections. The decree issued by the presidency council pointed out that the allocation to be deducted from miscellaneous budget line based on legislations in force.
Source: Libya News Agency