- ticket title
- Speakers Call for Equitable Geographic Representation, Faster Recruitment as Fifth Committee Examines Secretary-General’s Human Resources Strategy
- Mattis Cuts US Troop Numbers in Africa by 10 Percent
- LIBYA: SHIPBOUND MIGRANTS DOCKED AT PORT SAY WOULD RATHER DIE THAN DISEMBARK
- Libya could hold elections next spring: Italy’s foreign minister
- Italian Premier: Respect Of Libya’s Sovereignty Is Necessary And Intervention In Its Affairs Is Unjustifiable.
12 million dinars to HNEC. Tripoli, the Presidency Council of the GNA has allocated 66.12 million to High national Elections Commission to start preparation work for parliamentary and presidential elections. The decree issued by the presidency council pointed out that the allocation to be deducted from miscellaneous budget line based on legislations in force.
Source: Libya News Agency