- ticket title
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict
- UNHCR Update Libya (17 January 2020)
12 million dinars to HNEC. Tripoli, the Presidency Council of the GNA has allocated 66.12 million to High national Elections Commission to start preparation work for parliamentary and presidential elections. The decree issued by the presidency council pointed out that the allocation to be deducted from miscellaneous budget line based on legislations in force.
Source: Libya News Agency