- ticket title
- Electricity company: number of power stations in Qasr Ben-Ghesheer severely damaged
- Libya: Tripoli Clashes Situational Report No.14 (As of 20 April 2019)
- Tunisian Foreign Ministry: Efforts Underway to Hold Meeting for Foreign Ministers of Tunisia, Egypt and Algeria to Halt Military Confrontations in Libya
- African Asylum-Seekers Could Bear Brunt of Proposed Travel Curbs
- Italian President: No to the Mediterranean to be a theatre for conflict over Libya
12 million dinars to HNEC. Tripoli, the Presidency Council of the GNA has allocated 66.12 million to High national Elections Commission to start preparation work for parliamentary and presidential elections. The decree issued by the presidency council pointed out that the allocation to be deducted from miscellaneous budget line based on legislations in force.
Source: Libya News Agency