- ticket title
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
- Libyan coast guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
Tripoli, Presidency Council member, Dr Mohamed Emari Zaed met Wednesday Italian ambassador to Libya. According to Presidency Council information office, the meeting reviewed joint cooperation in various fields and restoring economic activities between the two countries and Italian government support to several projects implemented by Italian companies in coordination with specialized ministries. The meeting discussed the current political situation in Libya, and preparations for the Collective National gathering and emphasis were made that the Libyan crisis can only be addressed politically.
Source: Libya News Agency