- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Tripoli, Presidency Council member, Dr Mohamed Emari Zaed met Wednesday Italian ambassador to Libya. According to Presidency Council information office, the meeting reviewed joint cooperation in various fields and restoring economic activities between the two countries and Italian government support to several projects implemented by Italian companies in coordination with specialized ministries. The meeting discussed the current political situation in Libya, and preparations for the Collective National gathering and emphasis were made that the Libyan crisis can only be addressed politically.
Source: Libya News Agency