- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, President of the Presidency Council, Fayez Saraj met Monday with a committee representing members of the General Meeting of the National Association for Municipal Councils. The meeting focused on the problem of the daily services rendered to the public including the cash issue, rate of exchange, emergence services, their causes and measures that must be taken by the Presidency Council and state agencies to mitigate the effects. Saraj pointed out to the practical proposals submitted by the Presidency Council to the central bank of Libya which could reduce the skyrocketing rate of exchange; provide cash for the administrative budget of basic services. He said he agreed with the National Audit Bureau to activate the importation programme of basic food staff and reactivate basic Food Co-operatives as a mechanism for dispensing basic food staff through municipalities. Members of the committee offered a proposal on how the Presidency council, can support the municipalities so that basic services can get to the citizens without obstacles.
Source: Libya News Agency