- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
Tripoli,-President and members of the Presidency Council of the GNA met Tuesday with chairman of the High Judicial Council Justice Mohamed al-hafi and several members of the Council. The meeting held at the High Court, reviewed difficulties encountered by the High Judicial Council being the stability nerve in libya. deputy Chairman of the Presidency Council, Musa al-Kouni told Lana after the meeting that the visit of the President and members of the Presidency Council to the High Judicial Council and meeting with Chairman and members of the Council are in line with consultation and coordination and preparations for the next stage. The meeting focused on easing difficulties and reoperationlizing the judiciary including courts of law and their security, besides addressing the financial situation and follow up of cases filed against the Libyan state abroad, he added. The meeting was fruitful where several issues which we were unaware of were raised. Emphases were made to continue with these issues especially with relevant ministers.
Source: Libyan News Agency