- ticket title
- EU High Representative For Foreign Affairs And Security Policy Calls For Calm And Respect For Truce
- Algerian President: We Are Ready To Help Restore Peace To Libya
- Libyas UN-backed government suspends participation in Geneva peace talks
- Update: Libyas east-based army says its attack on Turkish ship aims to prevent terrorists
- Update: UN tries to salvage Libya talks after government announces pullout
Tripoli,-President and members of the Presidency Council of the GNA met Tuesday with chairman of the High Judicial Council Justice Mohamed al-hafi and several members of the Council. The meeting held at the High Court, reviewed difficulties encountered by the High Judicial Council being the stability nerve in libya. deputy Chairman of the Presidency Council, Musa al-Kouni told Lana after the meeting that the visit of the President and members of the Presidency Council to the High Judicial Council and meeting with Chairman and members of the Council are in line with consultation and coordination and preparations for the next stage. The meeting focused on easing difficulties and reoperationlizing the judiciary including courts of law and their security, besides addressing the financial situation and follow up of cases filed against the Libyan state abroad, he added. The meeting was fruitful where several issues which we were unaware of were raised. Emphases were made to continue with these issues especially with relevant ministers.
Source: Libyan News Agency