- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, The Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord on Saturday issued a statement on smuggling state-subsidized fuel through Sea ports. While the world was receiving news of the victories gained by the forces affiliated with the Presidency Council against Da'esh organisation, Libyans were shocked by reports of conspiracy by some weak people with criminal gangs, to steal the resources of the Libyan people by smuggling fuel and other state-subsidized oil products through Sea ports, the Council said. The Council denounced the 'despicable acts' which it said reflected selfishness and criminality. It said it had issued orders to the coast guard to seize every vessel that approaches the Libyan coast, for the purpose of smuggling fuel. The competent authorities in Libya will forward lists of stealers of public property to the judicial authorities, and will issue arrest warrants to the Interpol, it added.
Source: Libya News Agency