- ticket title
- Minister Of Finnace Discusses With Custom And Tax Officials Enhnacing Work Processes
- Human Resources Dept At Ministry Of Education Opens Training Hall For Staff
- 84 Rescued Off Libyan Coast
- Anticipated Russian-Jordanian Talks On Repercussions Of Libyan Crisis
- Salama: We Are Committed To Transforming Truce Into Lasting Ceasefire
Tripoli, The Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord on Saturday issued a statement on smuggling state-subsidized fuel through Sea ports. While the world was receiving news of the victories gained by the forces affiliated with the Presidency Council against Da'esh organisation, Libyans were shocked by reports of conspiracy by some weak people with criminal gangs, to steal the resources of the Libyan people by smuggling fuel and other state-subsidized oil products through Sea ports, the Council said. The Council denounced the 'despicable acts' which it said reflected selfishness and criminality. It said it had issued orders to the coast guard to seize every vessel that approaches the Libyan coast, for the purpose of smuggling fuel. The competent authorities in Libya will forward lists of stealers of public property to the judicial authorities, and will issue arrest warrants to the Interpol, it added.
Source: Libya News Agency