- ticket title
- Deputy Minister of Interior Visits Narcotics Department
- GNA Council of Ministers Announces Resumption of Air Traffic at Amitiq Airport
- German Foreign Minister: Libya’s neighboring countries suffer from negative consequences of Libyan Crisis
- Libya – IDP and Returnee Key Findings Report 28 (Nov-Dec 2019)
- Activities of Secretary-General in Germany, 18-20 January
Tripoli-The Presidency Council issued a decree reorganizing Arabic language Academy, being a research and faculty institution with legal entity and independent financial personality and subordinated to the Council of Ministers and be based in Tripoli. The academy is tasked with safeguarding Arabic language and fulfill requirements of sciences and arts, and the study of scientific and technical terminology and endeavour to harmonize such terms across the Arab homeland. It is also tasked with the study of Islamic and Arabic studies and revive Arabic and Islamic heritage and conduct research in whatever may develop and disseminate Arabic. The faculty of the academy shall comprise 20 Libyan scholars and five scholars from Arab countries to be named by the Council of Ministers.
Source: Libya News Agency