- ticket title
- Libya vows to expose perpetrators to justice over Bangladeshi killing
- Press Conference by Security Council President on Work Programme for June, July
- Secretary Pompeo’s Call with French Foreign Minister Le Drian
- Greece Protests Turkish Drilling Plans in Mediterranean
- European Union provides EUR 18 million to support the most vulnerable in 20 new municipalities across Libya
Tripoli - The Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord has issued a decision appointing Idris Mohamed Al Sharda as Undersecretary of the GNA Local Government Ministry. The third article of the decision No. 395 of 2017, called for the decision to be enforced from the date of issuance, and for any provisions otherwise to be abolished.
Source: Libya News Agency