- ticket title
- 107 Illegal Migrants Including Women and Children Have Been Rescued
- UNICEF: Millions of Children Suffer Because of Conflict in Yemen, Syria and Libya
- Sun’allah: NOC Has Big Role in Upgrading Libyan Economy
- Libya: Euros 2 million in humanitarian assistance to cover basic needs
- Kremlin: Putin and Merkel Agree on Avoiding Armed Struggle in Libyan Conflict
Tripoli - The Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord has issued a decision appointing Idris Mohamed Al Sharda as Undersecretary of the GNA Local Government Ministry. The third article of the decision No. 395 of 2017, called for the decision to be enforced from the date of issuance, and for any provisions otherwise to be abolished.
Source: Libya News Agency