- ticket title
- German charity Sea-Eye says 78 migrants rescued off Libyan coast
- Libya: 24 killed in clashes as UN condemns
- Turkish Pres Erdogan discuss Libya conflict on Algeria visit
- UN report urges accountability for Libya airstrike deaths [EN/AR]
- The airstrikes on the Daman building complex, including the Tajoura Detention Centre, 2 July 2019
Tripoli-The Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord has issued decision No 96 of 2019, to establish an apparatus for protection of educational institutions, a Ministry official said. The establishment of the apparatus aims to protect universities and other educational institutions against vandalism and robbery, the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Education Adel Gomoa said. Vandalism on theft of educational property is a major problem facing the educational authorities, and this has led the Ministry to decide to form this apparatus, he said.
Source: Libya News Agency