- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli-The Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord has issued decision No 96 of 2019, to establish an apparatus for protection of educational institutions, a Ministry official said. The establishment of the apparatus aims to protect universities and other educational institutions against vandalism and robbery, the Undersecretary of the Ministry of Education Adel Gomoa said. Vandalism on theft of educational property is a major problem facing the educational authorities, and this has led the Ministry to decide to form this apparatus, he said.
Source: Libya News Agency