- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Tripoli, The Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord is constant meeting chaired by the head of the council Fayez Al Saraj in a bid to find a solution to the power problem affecting the daily lives of citizens and other pressing issues, a Council Spokesman said. The Council is in constant contact with the Chairman and members of the board of the General Electricity Company to come up with the most viable solutions to the problem of power outage all over the country, Ashraf Al Thulti, the Spokesman for the Presidency Council told the Libyan news agency. Al Thulti disclosed that the Council was considering setting up a crisis committee to follow up the problem of electricity in the country.
Source: Libya News Agency