- ticket title
- Eastern Libya forces say 16 Turkish soldiers killed in fighting
- WFP requires urgent funds in Libya as humanitarian needs rise [EN/AR]
- UNSMIL Grateful For ‘Sincerity And Enthusiasm’ Of Libyan 5+5 Committee
- Libya’s Consulate In Milano Tells Community To Be Cautious
- Bugdanov: Russian Foreign Policy Based On Constant Support For Libya’s Independence
Tripoli, The Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord is constant meeting chaired by the head of the council Fayez Al Saraj in a bid to find a solution to the power problem affecting the daily lives of citizens and other pressing issues, a Council Spokesman said. The Council is in constant contact with the Chairman and members of the board of the General Electricity Company to come up with the most viable solutions to the problem of power outage all over the country, Ashraf Al Thulti, the Spokesman for the Presidency Council told the Libyan news agency. Al Thulti disclosed that the Council was considering setting up a crisis committee to follow up the problem of electricity in the country.
Source: Libya News Agency