- ticket title
- Helping MENA Transition Out of Fragility
- German Foreign Ministry Discloses Details Of Ceasefire Agreement In Libya
- Algerian President Seeks To Rally Support For Summit On Libya
- UN-brokered Libya talks show ‘seriousness reach draft ceasefire deal
- Libyan Embassy In Oman Urges Libyan Nationals To Be Cautious To Spread Of Coronavirus
Presidency Council grants permission to imports some goods.
Wednsday , 25– 04– 2018 – 15:06:00
Tripoli, 25 April 2018 (Lana) GNA Presidency Council granted
permission to imports some goods. The amount totaling 450 million
dollars that includes; sterilized and vaporized milk, cheese, drinks,
frozen chicken, frozen lamp.