- ticket title
- Minister of Employment and Rehabilitation meets with head of IOM
- Ministry of Economy and Industry lifts subsidy for Kerosene for commercial and industrial use
- Food & Drug Control centre convenes workshop on improving olive oil quality
- GNA Minister of Economy Discuss Economic Reform With Deputy head of UN Mission in Libya
- Italian Embassy Calls for Immediate Cessation of Combat Operations in Tripoli
Tripoli - GNA Presidency Council issued Sunday a resolution forming preparatory committee for preparing a national reconciliation project under the supervision of the Presidency Council. The preparatory committee will comprises 15 members of those known for their expertise, neutrality, integrity and good conduct and would be geographically balanced. The committee will conduct consultations and dialogue at national level with main bodies engaged in reconciliation and putting forward inclusive mechanism for a national reconciliation project. The presidency council asked the committee to prepare annual reports about its activities including organizational financial measures. The committee shall work for four months and may extend for two more months.
Source: Libya News Agency