- ticket title
- US accuses Russia of sending jets to help its ‘mercenaries’ in Libya
- Libya: East-based warlord Haftar seeks to rouse forces against Turkey as UN-recognised forces gain successes
- Protecting Civilians in Conflict Requires Stronger Adherence to International Law, Accountability for Violations, Secretary-General Tells Security Council
- Libya: COVID-19 – Situation Report No. 5, As of 27 May 2020
- Health assessment at community level (Muhallas), May 2020
Tripoli - GNA Presidency Council issued Sunday a resolution forming preparatory committee for preparing a national reconciliation project under the supervision of the Presidency Council. The preparatory committee will comprises 15 members of those known for their expertise, neutrality, integrity and good conduct and would be geographically balanced. The committee will conduct consultations and dialogue at national level with main bodies engaged in reconciliation and putting forward inclusive mechanism for a national reconciliation project. The presidency council asked the committee to prepare annual reports about its activities including organizational financial measures. The committee shall work for four months and may extend for two more months.
Source: Libya News Agency