- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Tripoli, The Presidency Council has denounced the crime of murdering Sheikh Nader Al-Omrani. It said orders were given to the Ministry of Interior, and Detective Department to open an investigation and pursue the perpetrators. It confirmed that it rejects kidnapping of innocent people and all unlawful acts .
Source: Libya News Agency