- ticket title
- WFP Libya Country Brief January 2020
- This Hearty Group of Filipinos Is Staying Strong Worldwide Despite Virus Outbreaks
- President Of Mauritania: Libyan Crisis Source Of Concern To Sahel States
- Dutch Ambassador To Libya: Libyan Crisis Key Item On UN Human Rights Council Agenda
- Arab League Renews Calls For Permanent Cease-Fire In Libya
Tripoli, The Delegated Foreign Minister of the Government of National Accord Mohamed Siala on Sunday met the UN Special Envoy Martin Kobler who is on a visit to Libya. According to the Information GNA Office several topics of political nature were discussed during the meeting which was held at the Foreign Ministry headquarters in Tripoli.
Source: Libya News Agency