- ticket title
- GNA Interior Ministry Undersecretary Meets Displaced Committee in Morzug
- Libyan People Celebrate Anniversary of Martyrdom of Omar Mukhtar
- UNHCR Calls for Greater Solidarity With Stranded Refugees in Libya
- Algeria Demands Adherence to UN Resolutions Banning Arms to Libya
- Dr Emari Zaed meets with US Charge D’affairs
Tripoli, The Delegated Foreign Minister of the Government of National Accord Mohamed Siala on Sunday met the UN Special Envoy Martin Kobler who is on a visit to Libya. According to the Information GNA Office several topics of political nature were discussed during the meeting which was held at the Foreign Ministry headquarters in Tripoli.
Source: Libya News Agency