- ticket title
- UN: Horrors Await Migrants in Libyan Detention Centers
- Collaboration, Solidarity Mindset among Developing Countries Thriving amid Decline in Aid from North, Speakers Say as South-South Cooperation Conference Continues
- France Donates Euros 400 000 to Save Lives, Prevent Disease in Libya [EN/AR]
- Aid, refugees, and peacekeeping at stake in new Western Sahara talks
- Joint Statement of the Third United States-Kuwait Strategic Dialogue: “Enhancing Our Strategic Partnership”
Tripoli, the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord has announced that tomorrow Tuesday will be an official holiday to mark the birthday of the Prophet Mohamed ‘Peace be Upon Him.’ The Council issued decision No. 1519 of 2018, which says Tuesday Nov.20 will be an official holiday in all state institutions except those providing vital and humanitarian services, which will be substituted for other days.
Source: Libya News Agency