- ticket title
- EU leaders must fix “broken system” that leaves people adrift at sea
- Without International Support in Libya, Spoilers Will Sabotage Political Process, Disrupt Fragile Economic Reforms, Special Representative Tells Security Council
- LIBYA: DEATH TOLL IN MILITIA CLASHES IN CAPITAL TRIPOLI RISES TO 10
- A Coup in Progress? Venezuelan Foreign Minister Decries U.S. & Brazil-Backed Effort to Oust Maduro
- Shoukry visits Hariri: We agreed to intensify our bilateral cooperation
Tripoli, the Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord has announced that tomorrow Tuesday will be an official holiday to mark the birthday of the Prophet Mohamed ‘Peace be Upon Him.’ The Council issued decision No. 1519 of 2018, which says Tuesday Nov.20 will be an official holiday in all state institutions except those providing vital and humanitarian services, which will be substituted for other days.
Source: Libya News Agency