- ticket title
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
- IOM Deplores Death of Migrant, Killed Thursday upon Disembarkation in Tripoli
- German Capital Hosts Preliminary Meeting on Situation in Libya
Tripoli, The Presidency Council of the Government of National Accord has issued decision No (324) on appointment of an Education Ministry Undersecretary. The first article of the decision stipulated appointment of Ayman Muftah Al Gmati as Undersecretary for the Ministry of Education, while the second article provided for the rules of the previous decision No (80) of 2016 to be valid along with those provided for by this decision. The article (30 called for the this decision to be applicable from date of issuance and the competent authorities to implement as of the date it was issued.
Source: Libya News Agency