- ticket title
- Russia denies US claim that Libyan banknotes seized in Malta are counterfeit, says for distribution by rival east-based government
- Health Sector, Situation Report, COVID-19, (15-31 May), Libya
- Libya: Health Sector Bulletin (May 2020)
- WHO Libya Bi-weekly Operational Update (16-31 May 2020)
- Libya: Humanitarian Access Report (April 2020)
Tripoli - The meeting held by the deputy president of the Presidency Council, Ahmed Maitiq Wednesday at the Government office with President of High National Election Commission (HNEC), Imad Al-Saeh focused on the importance of (HNEC) in the coming period according to the outcome of the political accord. They discussed the requirements of the coming period in order to prepare for elections to be held early 2018. The meeting also discussed obstacles hindering work progress at HNEC, and try to address them to enable them carry out the tasks assigned to it by the Presidency Council.
Source: Libya News Agency