- ticket title
- Libyan Economic Forum in Rabat: We Seek to Encourage Companies to Return to Libya to Complete Their Projects
- NOC Calls for End to Clashes in Southern Tripoli and to Save its Facilities
- EU: Berlin Conference an Opportunity for Ending Political and Military Struggle in Libya
- Belgian UN Representative: Arms Embargo in Libya is Violated by UN Members
- Concluding Session, Third Committee Sends 17 Drafts to General Assembly as Delegates Joust over Language on Sexual, Reproductive Health, Rights
Tripoli, Electricity Company engineers maintained some of out of order units in several power supply units. On its website, it said the company engineers at 6th unit in Rawiss and 4th unit at Zawia station and 2nd unit at Khomas station carried out maintainer work of some halted units. Several Libyan cities witnessing power outage lasting over 6 hours.
Source: Libyan News Agency