- ticket title
- Shanghai Electric Showcases Smart Energy Solution at China International Industrial Expo on World’s Clean Up Day
- Huawei FusionServer Pro 2488H V5 Sets a New Record in SAP® BWH Benchmark
- Secureworks Named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Managed Security Services (MSS) 2020 Vendor Assessment
- Secureworks تحصد لقب رائدة في عالم IDC MarketScape: تقييم البائعين لعام 2020 الخاص بخدمات الأمن المُدارة في كل أنحاء العالم (MSS)
- جريت وول موتورز تعلن خطة الطرح العالمية لعربات نصف نقل من الفئة P
TOKYO, June 21 /Kyodo JBN-AsiaNet/AsiaNet Pakistan –
Polyplastics Co., Ltd. announced on June 21 that it will begin global sales of PPS resin, including in Europe and the United States. PPS resin products will be globally marketed under a new trademark, DURAFIDE(R)*1. The former trademark, FORTRON(R), will be discontinued and all PPS resin products will be sold under the DURAFIDE(R) trademark by the middle of next year.
Global demand for PPS resin is increasing due to its superior thermostability, dimensional stability, and mechanical properties that make it highly suitable primarily for automotive, electrical, and electronic applications, but also for a broad range of uses in a variety of industries including the household equipment industry, and for fiber and film applications.
In the automotive industry and other industries, Japanese companies are already establishing their presence in Europe, the United States, and other countries around the world, and are building global production networks. European and American companies are also relocating their R&D and production facilities on a global scale.
Polyplastics will conduct global sales of PPS resin DURAFIDE(R) along with POM resin DURACON(R) and PBT resin DURANEX(R) in order to provide rapid support for Japanese companies as they increasingly globalize their businesses, and also to strengthen business relationships with European and American customers and support their needs in developing new products, in the aim of securing even greater prominence as a leading engineering plastics company.
*1: DURAFIDE(R) is a registered trademarks of Polyplastics Co., Ltd. in Japan and other countries.
About Polyplastics Co., Ltd.
President: Noboru Goto
Head office: Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Source: Polyplastics Co., Ltd.
Polyplastics Co., Ltd.
e-mail: [email protected]