- ticket title
- Mediterranean Migrant Arrivals Reach 91,568 in 2019; Deaths Reach 1,091
- Regular press briefing by the Information Service: Syria, Yemen, World migration trends (15 November 2019)
- UNHCR Update Libya (15 November 2019) [EN/AR]
- Hunger, displacement and migration – A joint innovative approach to assessing needs of migrants in Libya
- Five things you need to know this week about global education (15 November 2019)
30 Apr 2015
Political will is needed to stop the illegal trafficking in wildlife in Africa according to the United Nations Development Programme, UNDP.
African Heads of State are currently discussing the first ever continent-wide strategy to combat the US$23 billion a year trade in the Congolese capital, Brazzaville.
The trade includes elephant tusks and rhino horns as well as other flora and fauna.
Eleuterio Guevane asked UNDP’s Global Wildlife Enforcement Advisor, Paul Harrison, what progress he expected in Brazzaville