- ticket title
- European Commission Denies Knowledge of Reports of ‘Violations’ by Libya Coast Guard Elements
- Cross-border Movement Back to Normal at Ras Jdeir Crossing
- General Assembly Advocates Labour Rights, Ending Illicit Wildlife Trade, Adopting 6 Resolutions as It Concludes Seventy-Third Session
- Libya: Two commanders allied to east-based Haftar killed in strike near Tripoli
- IAEA and Islamic Development Bank Launch Women’s Cancers Partnership Initiative
Misrata, The Political caucus of Misrata representatives of HoR has underscored that targeting civilians ends all hopes for political consensus to unify the country. In a statement Tuesday, it underlined that the path of dialogue and consensus opted by members of the group, is still the only track to address the Libyan crisis and end the state of anarchy and fighting. The statement held Karama leadership and those who carried out this provocative act responsibility of reactions that could happen and may threaten social peace and torpedo efforts for consensus and co-existence among the Libyans, for which members of the grouping paid dearly, according to the statment. The statement called on the Presidency Council of the GNA, being the supreme commander of the armed forces, to act decisively and shoulder its responsibilities be it through efforts to unify the country and end state of fighting and divisions, or by supporting the legitimate military institutions to put an end to attempts to drag the country and the people to the quagmire of bloodbath and chaos. The grouping also called on the National Oil Corporation to fulfill its commitments and distance itself from political polarization and to prevent the use of its facilities and air strips as launching pads for military operations.
Source: Libya News Agency