- ticket title
- Libya: Russian FM calls for early ceasefire at meeting with UN-backed GNA officials
- EASTERN FORCES QUIT LIBYAN CAPITAL AFTER YEAR-LONG ASSAULT
- Libya: Landmines Left After Armed Group Withdraws [EN/AR]
- Ethiopian Diaspora Champions Digital Apps in Fight Against COVID
- How COVID Is Affecting Elections in Africa
Tripoli The Political Agreement Amendment Committee has held a meeting in Tripoli on Thursday chaired by Mussa Faraj. Mechanisms of work of the committee, in accordance with article 2 of the decision by which it was established, as well as other issues including those related to negotiations with the committee established by the House of Representatives with the task of amending the Political Agreement in accordance with the article 12 of the additional rules have been discussed at the meeting. The High State Council issued Decision No. 34 of 2017 over the amendment of the Political Agreement.
Source: Libya News Agency