- ticket title
- Minister of Employment and Rehabilitation meets with head of IOM
- Ministry of Economy and Industry lifts subsidy for Kerosene for commercial and industrial use
- Food & Drug Control centre convenes workshop on improving olive oil quality
- GNA Minister of Economy Discuss Economic Reform With Deputy head of UN Mission in Libya
- Italian Embassy Calls for Immediate Cessation of Combat Operations in Tripoli
Tripoli The Political Agreement Amendment Committee has held a meeting in Tripoli on Thursday chaired by Mussa Faraj. Mechanisms of work of the committee, in accordance with article 2 of the decision by which it was established, as well as other issues including those related to negotiations with the committee established by the House of Representatives with the task of amending the Political Agreement in accordance with the article 12 of the additional rules have been discussed at the meeting. The High State Council issued Decision No. 34 of 2017 over the amendment of the Political Agreement.
Source: Libya News Agency