- ticket title
- Minister of Employment and Rehabilitation meets with head of IOM
- Ministry of Economy and Industry lifts subsidy for Kerosene for commercial and industrial use
- Food & Drug Control centre convenes workshop on improving olive oil quality
- GNA Minister of Economy Discuss Economic Reform With Deputy head of UN Mission in Libya
- Italian Embassy Calls for Immediate Cessation of Combat Operations in Tripoli
17 Dec 2014
The crises in Syria, Iraq, South Sudan and the Central African Republic dominated humanitarian relief efforts this year, a meeting of the UN Central Emergency Response Fund (CERF) was told on Wednesday.
CERF was established by the UN General Assembly in 2006 for more timely and reliable aid to people affected by natural disasters and armed conflicts.
It is replenished annually through contributions from governments, the private sector, foundations and individuals.
Derrick Mbatha reports.