- ticket title
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
- Libya strongman Haftar in Greece for talks ahead of Berlin peace conference
- Six months following the enforced disappearance of Siham Sergewa, UNSMIL calls for her immediate release
- Libya: Tens of thousands of children at risk amidst violence and chaos of unrelenting conflict
- UNHCR Update Libya (17 January 2020)
10 Feb 2015
The enemy was invisible—that’s how United Nations photographer Martine Perret described Ebola, the deadly virus which has killed nearly 9,000 people in West Africa.
Last December, she joined the UN’s first health mission, UNMEER, to document the effects of the outbreak on millions of people in Liberia, Guinea and Sierra Leone, as well as the international response to fight Ebola.
In the following audio slide show, she shares her experience.