- ticket title
- South Africa: State-owned utility Eskom aims to stabilise grid by end-March after blackouts Pres Ramaphosa
- Ethiopia to Get $3 Billion Loan From World Bank
- Collared Elephant Killed as Botswana Prepares to Issue 272 Hunting Licenses
- Algeria’s Electoral Commission Proclaims Former PM Tebboune Winner of Presidential Election
- Panel of Experts Recommends Intercepting and Searching of Vessels Carrying Arms to Libya
SANA’A, 6 April 2015 (IRIN) – As the aerial bombardment of Yemen stretches towards a third week and the country’s civil war continues its downward spiral, more and more civilians are becoming trapped in the crossfire. IRIN travelled to the central region of Ibb to see the impact on the people.