- ticket title
- Signing A Memorandum Of Understanding Between Libya And Italy In The Field Of Education
- GNA Ministry Of Justice Launches Training Package For Judicial Year 2020-2021
- Al-Mishri Reviews With Tunisian Ambassador Latest Developments In Libya
- Intensive Preparations In Ghadamas To Host Expected Session Of House Of Representatives
- Joint Presidency Committee Of The Working Team On Economic Affairs In Libya Calls On Board Of Central Bank Of Libya To Unify Rate Of Exchange
Arabic-Language Support for a Broad Range of Functionalities
LONDON–(Marketwire – October 16, 2012) –
- Arabic-language support roll-out begins
- Support starts in first quarter 2013 with Z-Generation document scanners
- More Fujitsu scanners to be added throughout 2013
PFU Imaging Solutions, a Fujitsu subsidiary, will introduce Arabic-language support throughout 2013 starting with its range of market leading workgroup scanners. Beginning during the first quarter of 2013 and initially available across the Middle East and North Africa, customers purchasing fi-6130Z, fi-6230Z, fi-6140Z and fi-6240Z document scanners from authorized Fujitsu scanner dealers will have the option of selecting Arabic as the default language. This is the first phase in rolling out Arabic support across the product range and EMEA region: further Fujitsu scanners will join the lineup throughout 2013. PFU already provides support for seven languages in EMEA: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish. The addition of Arabic will improve the experience for scanner operators and support departments in Arabic-speaking countries in EMEA.
Arabic language will be available during the installation process, within the bundled ScandAll PRO capture software, as well as for the TWAIN driver and the Software Operator Panel (SOP). The SOP provides operators with an easy means of changing scanner settings directly, without interfering with the driver.
Mike Nelson, General Manager Sales & Marketing EMEA, PFU Imaging Solutions Europe Ltd., commented: “Arabic language support is an essential element in our aim to provide the best possible support to our customers in growing markets, especially in the Middle East and North Africa. I am confident that we, as a market leader, will be able to continue to expand our position in the region.”
“Our business across the Arabic-speaking world is already very strong,” adds Matthew Beavis, Senior Sales Director for Middle East and Africa, PFU Imaging Solutions Ltd. “As the market grows and scanners are deployed more widely throughout businesses and even at home, it is important that local language support be available. We want to make sure that all users get the most from their investment,” adds Beavis.