- ticket title
- Libya Peace Summit: Berlin talks must prioritize accountability for war crimes
- Salama: Berlin Conference Success Would Enable Displaced People Return To Their Homes
- Russian Foreign Ministry: Participants In Berlin Conference Will Submit Their Final Statement To Security Council
- UN Secretary General: Hostilities In Libya Is Rejected And All Must Support Berlin Conference
- Putin to take part in Berlin conference on Libya on January 19
KARACHI, 5 February 2015 (IRIN) – Thousands of Afghans in Pakistan have been arrested or moved from their homes of many years in the wake of December’s killing of over 100 schoolchildren in the city of Peshawar. The Afghans, the majority of whom are not registered refugees, have been targeted in a government crackdown announced immediately after the killings.