- ticket title
- Libya: Imported camels evacuated from capital after port comes under fire
- UNHCR Update Libya (21 February 2020)
- UN launches new project to address link between terrorism, arms and crime
- Escalating Burkina Faso violence brings wider Sahel displacement emergency into focus
- Missile attacks fuel UN’s fear for migrants fleeing Libya
Ghat, Students and teaching staff, and parents organized a protest in Tahala, Ghat in southern west Libya, denouncing the halting of schooling in the area. The protestors asked education officials to look at the bad situation of the schools of the area, stressing the need to provide teachers, and open an education office, teachers training centre and provide schools books and tools. Schooling in Tahala is halted due to lack of teaching staff and lack of resources.
Source: Libya News Agency