- ticket title
- Libya: Humanitarian Dashboard (Jan – July 2019)
- Libyan Coast Guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- How Pompeo Took Charge of US Response to Attack on Saudi Oil Fields
- Security Council Committee on Libya Meets with Libyan Investment Authority
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
Ghat, Students and teaching staff, and parents organized a protest in Tahala, Ghat in southern west Libya, denouncing the halting of schooling in the area. The protestors asked education officials to look at the bad situation of the schools of the area, stressing the need to provide teachers, and open an education office, teachers training centre and provide schools books and tools. Schooling in Tahala is halted due to lack of teaching staff and lack of resources.
Source: Libya News Agency