- ticket title
- Libya Coast Guard Intercepts Dozens of Europe-Bound Migrants
- US Ambassador to Libya Announces his Participation in Berlin Conference
- US Congress Considers Libya Stabilization Act
- Merkel and Putin Discuss Libya, Syria and Ukraine
- Egypt Hosts Meeting Of Libyan Lawmakers To Unite Settlement Efforts
Tripoli, President of Presidency Council of GNA, fayez Al sarraj met Tuesday with Minister of Interior, Abdusalem Ashur, Chief of General; Staff Maj Gen Abdulrahman Al tawil, Commander of Presidential Guard, Maj Gen Najmi Al nakaou, Commander of Tripoli Military Zone, Maj Gen Abdulbasst Merwan, Director of Central Security Department, Brig Janmal Basha to follow up security situation after the attack that targeted the southern outskirts of Tripoli. Al sarraj expressed sincere condolences to the families of the victims of the attack whishing speedy recovery to the victims, according to the Media Office of PC. Military and Security officials offered their reports about developments in the area, Al sarraj was also briefed on measures taken to protect civilians and deterring whoever may try to undermine security and public safety. He also approved several plans and measures and called for assessing damage caused by the attack. Al Sarraj called on those standing behind the attack to respond to the voice of reason, warning against the dire consequences of continuing on this track.
Source: Libya News Agency