- ticket title
- Disease Control Centre releases Guiding Manual to track people infected with Coronavirus
- Central Committee for Municipal Elections organizes training course
- South Sudan’s Rivals Form Unity Government Aiming to End War
- Erdogan, Macron, Merkel Hold Phone Conversation On Syria, Libya
- Home of Togo Opposition Candidate Surrounded by Security Forces
Tripoli-GNA Presidency Council member, Dr Mohamed Emmari Zaed met Tuesday GNA Minister of Local Government, Dr Milad Al Taher to discuss the ministry's work progress. The minister reviewed the outcome of his visit to Ghiryan Municipality and the latter's needs and actions to be taken by the ministry to fulfill them. They also discussed the issue of transfer of powers and foremost transfer of sanitation powers immediately to municipalities and the ministry's overseeing of waste recycling programme. They also discussed the issue of activation of the High Council of Local Administration in the coming period.
Source: Libya News Agency