- ticket title
- Migrant shooting highlights concern about Libyan coast guard
- Libyan coast guard picks up nearly 500 migrants in region surrounding Tripoli
- IOM Libya Update, 01 – 15 September 2019
- Two Jordanians Kidnapped In Libya Set Free
- FAO report cites 41 countries needing external assistance for food
Tripoli-GNA Presidency Council member, Dr Mohamed Emmari Zaed met Tuesday GNA Minister of Local Government, Dr Milad Al Taher to discuss the ministry's work progress. The minister reviewed the outcome of his visit to Ghiryan Municipality and the latter's needs and actions to be taken by the ministry to fulfill them. They also discussed the issue of transfer of powers and foremost transfer of sanitation powers immediately to municipalities and the ministry's overseeing of waste recycling programme. They also discussed the issue of activation of the High Council of Local Administration in the coming period.
Source: Libya News Agency